This section is mainly about the real estate investment in Bunno Burma National Park Villa.
11. Which year did Family Tonsilver move to Bunno Burma National Park? 答案选 A
12. What is the Bunno Burma National Park famous for? 答案选C
A. Rare trees
B. Lakes and waterfalls
13. Why are the villas of high value? 答案选 A
A. They are in limited number
B. Allow small number of people to travel to this area
C. First to use solar energy
14. If you pay extra money, what can manager offer? 答案选 B
A. Do mowing job for you
B. Rent out the villa to others for you
C. Cheek villa regularly
15. What is Villa Type B*s feature? 答案选A
A. They have two levels.
B. They have four bedrooms.
C. They have three basements.
16. The hotel …答案选B (Top right corner opposite to the car park)
17. Restaurant …答案选A (Go across the pool pond)
18. Art gallery …答案选E (To the left and beside the villas)
19. Kids Play area …答案选F (Across the picnic and in the middle}
20. Day water Spa…答案选C (Between the pool and a villa)
Two students talk about new models of submarines. 讨论关于新式水下作业工具潜水器。
Which is the following feature of each Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)?
List of Choices
A. can stay in one place underwater
B. has spccial shape
C. is made of strong materials
D. drive well on rough terrain
E. acts best in deep water
F. can sense dangers on the seabed
G. uses solar energy
21. S83…D (可以在崎岖区域move〉
22. Sea Explorer--G (特殊材料做成：可以吸收太阳能solar energy)
23. Wave Rider--B (Water Explorer;形状类似于 bullet子弹)
24. T602--F (VchiclcT602; 能在水底某个地方一直放罝)
25. Which aspect do students agree that the study on AUVs should depend on? 答案选C
A. have underwater conditions
B. have a limited budget
C. request of data because they need
26. Where do scientists believe oil off California coast come from? 答案选 A
B. ships and fishing boats
C. vehicles on the roads
27. What was the well-known Valin used for oil exploring? 答案选 A
A. It is most advanced at the time.
B. It can take photos of seabed.
C. It is specially designed for detecting underwater animals.
28. What do researchers use Valin to analise? 答案选 B
A. how long the oil was on the seabed
B. how much was the oil
C. the materials attached on the seabed
29. Why is it difficult to detect the impact of oil study on sea animals?答案选 A
A. oil is complex and unpredictable.
B. there is uncertain areas.
C. there are many different varieties of sea animals.
30. Why do researchers like to study oil seeps? 答案选 A
A. It shows how sot animal adapt to the environments.
B. It concentrates on one special area.
C. It doesn’t require complex equipment.
This lecture is mainly about space station and astronauts. 讨论关于太空站和宇航员。
31. the air is fresh
32. food in international station is variety
33. communication between earth and space station is stable
34. sleep is a big issue in space because of the noise
35. Objects are floated
36. Water is different mixture which blocks the pipes
37. Tools arc hard to use
38. following instructions is priority problems
Suggestions for Improvement
39. since people come from different countries, there are different accents and it can a problem
40. pay much attention to safety issues
题型：判断 TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN 7题 填空6题
判断TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN 1-7
1. There's little economic difference between members of a clan.
2. The farmers of a tribe grow a wide range of plants.
3. One settlement is more important than any other settlements in a tribe. 答案为FALSE
4. A member's status in chiefdom is determined by how much land he owns. 答案为FALSE
5. There are people who craft goods in chiefdoms.
6. The king keeps the order of a state by keeping a military.
7. Bureaucratic officers receive higher salaries than other members.
8. What are made at the clan work sites? Tools
9. What is the other way for tribes besides settled farming? Nomadic
10. How are Catalhoyuk’s housing units arranged? Grouped (together)
11. What does a chief give to his subjects as rewards besides crafted goods? Foodstuffs
12. What is the largest possible population of a chiefdom?
13. Which group of people is at the bottom of an early stale but higher than the farmers? Craft specialists
ANCIENT SOCIETIES CLASSIFICATION
A. Although humans have established many types of societies throughout history, sociologists and anthropologists tend to classify different societies according to the degree to different groups within a society have unequal access to advantages such as resources, prestige or power, and usually refer to four basic types of societies. From least to most socially complex they are clans, tribes, chiefdoms and states
These are small-scale societies of hunters and gatherers, generally of fewer than 100 people. Who move seasonally to exploit wild (undomesticated) food resources . Most surviving hunter- gatherer groups are of this kind, such as the Hadza of Tanzania or the San of southern Africa. Clan members are generally kinsfolk, related by descent or marriage. Clans lack formal leaders, so there are no marked economic differences or disparities in status among their members.
作文题目：In some cultures, it is argued that the old age is more valued. However, in other cultures, youth is more valued. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.