1. The chart shows the percentage of unemployed people aged between 15 and 24 in five European countries in 2005, with the overall unemployment in 2005.(23/07/2015)
2. The chart below shows the percentage of people using internet for different activities in an UK city of year 2007 and 2009.(19/12/2015)
3. The chart below show the number of working hours per week in industrial sector in four European countries in 2002.(28/03/2015)
4. The number of magazines sold per person in 5 countries in 2000，2010 with the projection of 2020.(25/07/2015)
5. The chart below shows the main reasons for students choosing to study at a particular university in the UK in 1988 and 2005.(19/11/2016)
1. In the past, people lived in the same place in their life. However, it is common that now people change their place where they live several times during their life. What are the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
2. In some countries around the world men and women are having children late in life.
What are the reasons for this development? What are the effects on society and family life? (08/12/2012、21/05/2015)
3. In some countries, more people choose to live by themselves in recent years，why is it case? Is it appositive or negative development for society?(29/10/2016)
4. As country develops, a large population lives individually or lives in small family unit, why is the case and what affect on society?(13/04/2013，03/08/2013，27/09/2014)
5. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(19/09/2015)
6. Some people think that in the modern society individuals are becoming more dependent on each other，while others say that individuals are becoming more independent of each other. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.(24/08/2013)