1. In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education across a range of subjects. In others，children focus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which do you think is appropriate in today’s world?(08/10/2015，08/10/2015)
2. Somebody think that some subjects such as math and philosophy are difficult to some students, so people should take it as selective not compulsory. Do you agree or disagree?(17/09/2011，20/12/2014，07/01/2017)
3. Some students take one year off between finishing school and going to university, in order to travel or to work. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?(28/02/2015，26/09/2009，07/11/2015)
4. In some countries , the role of a mother differs in some ways from the role of a father. Why do you think these differences exist? How might parental roles develop in the future?(21/11/2015)
5. Studies suggest that children spend more time on watching TV than they did in the past and spend less on doing active or creative things. Why do you think this is a case? What measurement and methods can be used to tackle with it?(27/03/2010，31/03/2016)
1. Nowadays，full-time university students tend to focus on their studying. Some people think it is essential for university students to be involved in other activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. We have three important parts of education reading, writing and Math. Some people think every child will benefit from a fourth skill added to the list: computer skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Not enough students choose science subjects in universities in many countries. What are the reasons and what are the effects to the society?
4. Some people think that older school children should learn a wide range of subjects to acquire more knowledge, while other people believe they should learn a small number of subjects in details. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
5. Some people think that all young people should be required to have full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?