2018年2月1日雅思写作分别考查的是线图：两个国家每个月平均温度最高值和最小值、社会类题材Figures show that in some countries, there is an ever-increasing proportion of population aged 15 or younger. What do you think the effect of current and future in those countries.虽然二者皆为新题，但是我们下面机经的内容也有相似参考题目。
而2月3日的雅思写作大小作文分别考察的是柱状图和政府类话题，柱状图为：The graph below gives information about the common activities children of different ages in the United States do as part of their bedtime routines.大作文题材：政府类，命中原题如下： The restoration of old buildings in major cities throughout the world often involves numerous government expenditure. This money will bring more benefits if it is used to provide new housing or road development. To what extend do you agree or disagree.所以百利天下雅思机经还是很值得参考的!
1. Nowadays some countries encourage people to buy more and more products, while others believe it has negative effects on the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Space travel has been possible for some time and some people believe that space tourism could be developed in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
3. Human beings like to copy each other and this is reflected in the popularity of fashion, clothes, and consumer goods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. In modern societies, it is possible for people to go shopping, work and communicate via the internet without face-to-face communication. Is it a positive or negative development?
5. Some people think young people should be free to choose his or her job，but other people think they should be realistic and think more about their future. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Some people think that work is the most important thing of people's life. Without the success of career, life will become meaningless. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that when designing a building, the most important thing to be considered is the function rather than the outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. One hundred years ago, some people believed that human race would make continuous progress in all areas of life. Today, people feel less certain about this. In what areas do you think the most important progress has been made? In what areas does more need to be done?
9. In many countries, the quality of life in large cities is becoming worse. What are the causes for this problem? What measures do you think should be taken to tackle this problem?
1. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (19/09/2015)
2. In some countries, more people choose to live by themselves in recent years，why is it case? Is it a positive or negative development for society?(19/11/2016; 27/09/2014;08/07/2017)
3. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(10/01/2015)
4. Some people think imported food exerts positive impacts on our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(23/02/2008)
5. In order to publicize their activities, nowadays many charities and organizations have given names to special days like National Children's Day and National Non-Smoking Day. What are the causes of this? How effective are these special days?(20/12/2008, 21/08/2010)
1.Now people in many countries can live and work anywhere they choose with improved communication technology and transport. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?(04/09/2014，17/01/2009)
2. With technology speeding up, more and more young people begin to use mobile phones and the Internet, but old people have little chance to be exposed to them. What ways could mobile phone and the Internet be useful to old people? How do old people be encouraged to use this new technology?(28/06/2008)
3. More people are using mobile phones and computers to communicate. Therefore people are losing the ability to communicate with each other face to face. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(11/10/2014，26/11/2016，18/07/2013)
4. The range and quality of food has been improved with the development of technology and scientific advance. Some people think it is good and others think it is harmful. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.(25/06/2016)
5. Human society has made great technological progress in the last hundred years. Some people think this also has negative effects on our life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?