1. The table below gives information about students studying in six departments in a Australian university in 2011.(12/12/2013)
2. The table below shows four different types of dwell of living in three parts of Australi(09/08/2014)
3. The table shows the number of cars produced in three countries in 2003,2006 and 2009.(27/09/2014)
4. The table gives information about annual salaries of five employment sectors in Australia in 2006.(18/06/2015)
5. The two tables below shows the number of international students from different resource countries in Canada and the USA in two school years. (22/11/2014)
6. The number of people taking part in a wildlife survey in Britain between 2001 and 2009.(14/01/2016)
7. The table below shows information about age, average income per person and population below poverty line in three states in USA.(09/01/2014)
8. The table shows the energy production by different types of fuel in the UK. (08/10/2016)
1. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (19/09/2015)
2. In some countries, more people choose to live by themselves in recent years，why is it case? Is it a positive or negative development for society?(19/11/2016; 27/09/2014;08/07/2017)
3. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(10/01/2015)
4. Some people think imported food exerts positive impacts on our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(23/02/2008)
5. In order to publicize their activities, nowadays many charities and organizations have given names to special days like National Children's Day and National Non-Smoking Day. What are the causes of this? How effective are these special days?(20/12/2008, 21/08/2010)
6. Some people believe famous people's support towards international aid organizations draws the attention to problems, while others think celebrities make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. In some countries around the world men and women are having babies late in life. What are the reasons? What are the effects on the society and the family?