• How many hours are you asleep for every day?
• Is it necessary to take a nap every day?
• Do old people sleep a lot? Why?
• What time do you usually go to bed?
• Do you always have a good sleep?
• How often do you use your dictionary?
• Do you like paper dictionary or electronic dictionary?
• What kinds of dictionaries have you used before?
• How will dictionaries change in the future?
• How often do you buy others gifts?
• Do you like to send expensive gifts?
• What kinds of gifts are popular in your country?
• Why do people send gifts?
• Do you usually write by hand or write using a computer (，typewriter or word-processor)?
• Nowadays, how do most people write things?
• Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
• When do children begin to write in your country?
• How did you learn to write?
• Do you think handwriting is very important (nowadays)?
• How can children today improve (or, practice) their handwriting?
• What impression does a person’s handwriting have on other people?
• Why do some people keep pets at home?
• What kinds of animals do you like?
• Have you ever had a pet before?
• Do you like to see animals in the zoo?
• What is the most popular animal in China?
• What kinds of exercises do you do?
• Do you think children should play sports regularly?
• What was your favorite sport when you were young?
• Do you like extreme sports?
• What kinds of exercises are popular in your country?
• When do you have meals?
• Who do you often have meals with?
• Do you often eat out?
• Do you like to eat at home or outside?
• What’s your favorite restaurant?