1. Some people think that university students should specialize in one subject, while others think universities should encourage students to learn a range of subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion.(05/06/2008，27/04/2013)
2. In some countries, more and more adults are continuing to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?(30/04/2015)
3. Studies suggest that children spend more time on watching TV than they did in the past and spend less on doing active or creative things. Why do you think this is a case? What measurement and methods can be used to tackle with it?(27/03/2010, 31/03/2016)
4. In some countries, the government pays for students' college or university fees. But in other countries, students pay for themselves. Do the advantages of government paying for the students outweigh its disadvantages?(21/11/2015)
5. In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education across a range of subjects. In others，children focus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which do you think is appropriate in today’s world?(08/10/2015)
6. Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, while others think family members like grandparents can do it better. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. In some countries many young people choose to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
8. Some people think that only the best students should be rewarded. Others, however, think that it is more important to reward students who show improvements. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
9. Some people believe that in order to improve educational quality, we should encourage students to make comments or even criticism on their teachers, but others think it will lead to the loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. More and more people want to study at university, so competition of university places is increasing. Why more and more people want to study at university? Is it positive or negative?
11. The best way to teach children to cooperate is through team sports at school. What extent do you agree or disagree?