回顾2017年12月2日雅思写作的题型，小作文饼图：The pie charts below show the proportion graduate with science degree and art degree in a company in 1990 and 2010 .而2017年11月25日雅思写作的题型，小作文流程图The diagram below describes how to change organic waste in to garden fertilize . Describe the process.11.11日以柱状图形式出现，这也和我们的机经预测是吻合的，题目：The charts below show the protein and calorie intakes of people in different parts of the world. Compare and contrast.而11.4日的雅思小作文同样是柱状图，所以这里建议此次小作文大家数据类图表以表格图的复习为主，非数据类图表则可以多关注地图。
再来看大作文，12.2日社会类，题目：Too much money is spent on looking after and repairing old buildings. Some people think money should be spent on building new modern buildings. To what extent do you agree or disagree with these views.11.25日社会类题材：As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What are the problems that young people live in cities are caused by continued growth ? What solutions do you suggest?百利机经命中原题。而11.11日雅思大作文我们的百利机经同样命中题材及原题，即：Online shopping is replacing shopping in stores. Do you think this is positive or negative development?重复22/11/2014考题。所以考生们一定要多多关注我们的机经预测，只要踏实复习定会有所收获。
1. The table shows the number of cars produced in three countries in 2003,2006 and 2009.(27/09/2014)
2. The table gives information about annual salaries of five employment sectors in Australia in 2006.(18/06/2015)
3. The two tables below shows the number of international students from different resource countries in Canada and the USA in two school years. (22/11/2014)
4. The number of people taking part in a wildlife survey in Britain between 2001 and 2009.(14/01/2016)
5. The table shows the energy production by different types of fuel in the UK. (08/10/2016)
1. Somebody think that some subjects such as math and philosophy are difficult to some students, so people should take it as selective not compulsory. Do you agree or disagree?(20/12/2014;7/1/2017; 17/09/2011)
2. In some countries, more and more adults are continuing to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?(30/04/2015)
3. Studies suggest that children spend more time on watching TV than they did in the past and spend less on doing active or creative things. Why do you think this is a case? What measurement and methods can be used to tackle with it?(27/03/2010, 31/03/2016)
4. In some countries , the role of a mother differs in some ways from the role of a father. Why do you think these differences exist? How might parental roles develop in the future?(21/11/2015)
5. Higher education can be funded by several ways such as the following:
• All costs paid by the government; all costs paid by the students.
• All costs paid by the government loan which students have to pay back after graduation. Please discuss both the advantages and disadvantages of all these three theories above and decide which the best is.
6. Some people think that language should be taught in small classes, while other people think the number of students in a language class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. Some people think adults should learn practical skills by themselves, while others think they should learn from teachers in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Some people think that all young people should be required to have full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?