1. The graph below shows the number of oversea visitors who came to the UK for different purposes between 1989 and 2009.(19/06/2014)
2. The graph below shows the number of students from UK， USA and Australia who attended university in other countries from 2002 to 2007.(21/09/2013)
3. The line graph shows the percentage of different age groups of cinema visitors in a particular country.(26/09/2015)
4. The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.(01/02/2014)
5. The graph shows the number of overseas visitors to three different areas in a European country between 1987 and 2007.(11/07/2015)
1. The chart below shows the percentage of boys and girls joining in sports after school in 2014.(09/01/2016)
2. The charts below show the proportion of the people who spent on some commodities in 1998 and 2008.(21/08/2014)
3. The chart below gives some information about the growth of urban population in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future.(10/10/2013)
4. The chart shows the average class size in six countries in 2006, and compares them with world average class size.(30/05/2015)
5. The first chart shows the value of goods that Australia imported from China and those exported to China from Australia. The second chart shows the type of goods imported from China.(01/11/2014)
1. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (19/09/2015)
2. In some countries, more people choose to live by themselves in recent years，why is it case? Is it a positive or negative development for society?(19/11/2016; 27/09/2014;08/07/2017)
3. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(10/01/2015)
4. Some people think imported food exerts positive impacts on our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?(23/02/2008)
5. In order to publicize their activities, nowadays many charities and organizations have given names to special days like National Children's Day and National Non-Smoking Day. What are the causes of this? How effective are these special days?(20/12/2008, 21/08/2010)
6. In many countries today, both men and women need to work full time. Therefore, some people think men and women should share household tasks equally (e g. cleaning and looking after children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Employers should give its staff at least four weeks of holidays a year to make employees do better in their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people believe that if the police force carries guns, it would encourage a higher level of violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people believe that the best way to build a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people think that success in life comes from hard work and determination, while others think that there are more important factors such as money and appearance. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
11. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. In recent years, young people in many countries choose to live by themselves. What are the reasons and is it positive or negative for the development of the society?
13. Some people think most crimes are the result of circumstances like poverty and other social problems. Others believe that they are caused by people who are bad in nature. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
14. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Some people think "vertical "city is the best, where people live and work in tall buildings. Others think "horizontal" city is better, where there are few tall buildings. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
16. Young people are often influenced in their behaviors and situations by others in the same age. This is called “peer pressures". Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages?
17. Some people think it's necessary to use animals for testing medicines intended for human use. Others, however, think it's not right to do that. Discuss both these views and give you own opinion.
18. Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, while others think family members like grandparents can do it better. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
19. Some people believe famous people's support towards international aid organizations draws the attention to problems, while others think celebrities make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.